Monday 27 January 2014

A2 Media Music Video: 'I Want To Break Free'

As apart of my A2 Media Studies coursework, I was required to create a music video within a group.
Our group came to the conclusion to use Queen's hit song 'I Want To Break Free' in our video.
I was in charge of all camera related tasks that included shooting the footage for the music video and capturing images for our digipak, which was an album cover and magazine advert that I created for our coursework.
The creative treatment for this production was not in my hands, and I do not feel that this video represents my style or vision, however I thought it'd be useful to upload it to showcase my camera operating work.

Music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Wb3vg3ICI, length: 4:16 minutes

Digipak images:


No comments:

Post a Comment